Tripler / TheMove.Com is a subsidiary of Real World Technologies Ltd.
Real World Technologies Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy.
We respect our users' right to privacy and are fully compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998. As part of this commitment we are a registered data controller with the ICO; our registration number is ZA172484.
We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation). We collect information about you to process your order and to provide you with the best possible service in the future. We do not send unsolicited mail and give you the opportunity to refuse marketing email from us at any time.
If you advertise on this website, only the details and contact information which YOU select will be published. When we collect personal information from you via this Site we will tell you about the purposes for which we may use it. We issue periodic newsletters to registered customers giving useful tips as well as information about other services we may offer to sellers. If you do not wish to receive additional information about our services then you can set newsletters to 'off' using the online editing facility provided.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
2. Information we may collect from you
2.1. We may collect and process the following data about you:
- "Submitted Information": information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site, through social media sites or through mobile applications software (“App”) available on our Site once you have downloaded or streamed a copy of the App onto your mobile telephone or handheld device (“Device”) (the Site and the App together “Our Sites”), including the Device’s telephone number. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the App or any of the services, subscribing to any of the services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Real World Technologies Ltd or when you report a problem with any of Our Sites.
- Additional Information:
-- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
-- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
-- We may keep records of details of your visits to any of Our Sites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Device information: We may collect information about the Device or any computer you may use to download or stream a copy of the App onto your Device, including, where available, the Device’s or computer’s unique Device identifiers, operating system, browser type and mobile network information as well as the Device’s telephone number, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers.
- Location information: When you use one of our location-enabled services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. Some of these services require your personal data for the feature to work. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your account at any time by emailing email@example.com and referencing your name and the email address associated with the account in question.
- Log information: When you use the services or view content on Our Sites, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs, including but not limited to internet protocol (“IP”) addresses, internet service provider (“ISP”), clickstream data, browser type and language, viewed and exit pages and date or time stamps.
- Unique application numbers, When you install or uninstall a service containing a unique application number or when such a service searches for automatic updates, that number and information about your installation, for example, the type of operating system, may be sent to us.
2.2. Receiving communication from us, and our selected third parties:
-By opting in,
-- you provide consent for us and our selected third parties to communicate with you via multiple channels (phone, text, email), using the ‘submitted information’ you have provided via filling in forms on the Site, through social media sites or through mobile applications software (“App”).
-- you provide consent for this communication to be recorded for business purposes and occasionally shared with our selected third party business partners
-- you will be provided the opportunity to opt out of this information being recorded, by providing oral confirmation of denied consent.
3. Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
- For marketing purposes
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Real World Technologies Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
4. CoAccess to your dataokies
You can request access to the information we hold on you and we will also tell you:
- Why we are processing it;
- Who are we sharing it with and if any information is transferred to a country not deemed to have adequate protections in place for personal data;
- How long will we be keeping your data; the source of the information, if it was not collected directly from you;
- If we are using your data for automated decision making or profiling
When making a request for a copy of your personal data that we are processing, please be specific, this will help us to identify the information more quickly and provide you with a copy without any undue delay.
5.1. We use a number of different cookies on our Site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
5.2. The list below describes the cookies we use on this Site and what we use them for. Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this Site, or you should delete the cookies having visited the Site, or you should browse the Site using your browser's anonymous usage setting (called "Incognito" in Chrome,"InPrivate" for Internet Explorer, "Private Browsing" in Firefox and Safari etc.)
First Party Cookies
These are cookies that are set by this website directly.
pages of our site and is not tied to personally identifiable information. We therefore do not collect or store your personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
Learn more here
6. Third Party Vendors for Storing Data
We use third party vendors and listing partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage and related technology required to run our services. Read more in our Terms and Conditions
7. Modifications to this Policy
We may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way We treat personal information by sending a notice to the email address you have give Us. You retain the right to access, amend, correct or delete your personal information where it is inaccurate at any time. To do so please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Further Questions
Last updated on May 30th 2018